Daedalus Versus Minotaur
A downloadable game
An asymmetric multiplayer maze game of fast-paced building and solving!
- Asymmetric multiplayer on the Playdate! Alternate between building and solving mazes in the two player hotseat versus mode, available for free!
- Escape from randomly generated mazes in an additional singleplayer mode accessible in the paid supporter's edition!
- A Pulp first? Full screen 3D first-person gameplay!
- Fast paced rounds lasting 10 to 90 seconds! Find your balance with separately adjustable build and solve times.
A skilled architect, Daedalus was ordered to construct the Labyrinth to entrap the Minotaur by King Minos of Crete.
The cursed offspring of Queen Pasiphae and the Cretan Bull, the Minotaur has the head of a bull and the body of a man.
How to Play
This game uses the A, B and direction buttons. It does not use the crank.
- Move with the direction buttons to carve out a maze
- Press A to place or replace the exit at your current position
- Try to build a maze that will confuse and trap your opponent!
- Move and rotate with the direction buttons
- Strafe left and right with the A and B buttons
- Swap rotate and strafe by choosing "modern" controls in the game config
- Scott Hall (design, programming, art, sound)
- Made with Pulp
Follow the official guide to sideloading Playdate games.
|Updated||17 days ago|
|Tags||asymmetric, hotseat, maze, Playdate|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Daedalus-Versus-Minotaur-supporters-edition.zip 60 kB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This was one of my favorite games of last year and has been polished up for release on itch. Must Buy! Very cool implementation of asymmetric multiplayer!